- 6 hours of battery life
- Wireless Control
- 10” tablet provided as control panel
- 10” virtual patient monitor
- High-quality and durable material
- Realistic appearance
- Prominent anatomical features, including nipples, xiphoid process, overall chest and rib
- Articulated joints in the head, neck, waist, arms, and legs enabling easy mobility
- Anatomical features such as oral cavity, tongue, teeth, glottis, epiglottis, trachea, esophagus, right and left lungs, and stomach
- One-way valve system that ensures the air provided to the manikin flows in a single direction, effectively preventing any backflow
- A steel spring system designed to provide realistic chest compression during CPR while preventing collapse during application
- Pupil diameter can be adjusted via the control panel for normal, mydriasis, and miosis conditions.
- The simulator can be voice-activated through the control panel using pre-recorded sound clips of crying, screaming, moaning, vomiting, coughing, and normal breathing for a realistic patient anamnesis practice.
- Bilateral IV puncture, injection, transfusion, and blood drawing procedures through the basilic and cephalic veins in the anterior forearm, as well as the dorsal surface of the hand.
- Bilateral IM injections into the deltoid muscles and the vastus lateralis muscles in the thigh region.
- IM hip injection in the ventrogluteal and dorsogluteal areas.
- Intraosseous infusion (IO) procedure on the left leg.
- Realistic sensation of sphincter resistance during male and female urethral catheterization and bladder irrigation.
- Ostomy (colostomy and ileostomy) care.
- Enema procedure with liquid solution injection.
- Oral and nasal endotracheal intubation.
- LMA, LTA and Combitube applications.
- The airway opening procedure with proper head-neck alignment is supported by real-time instructions delivered through the control panel.
- When artificial respiration is conducted without proper head-neck positioning, it may result in the insufflation of the stomach, which can be detected and monitored via the control panel.
- During endotracheal intubation, excessive pressure exerted on the teeth due to inadvertent insertion of the endotracheal tube into the trachea, right bronchus, or esophagus can be monitored through the control panel.
- After the intubation procedure, the placement and positioning of the endotracheal tube can be evaluated via auscultation using a stethoscope.
CPR AND CARDIOLOGY PRACTICES
- Unilateral brachial and radial pulses, as well as bilateral carotid and femoral pulses, can be synchronized with the selected ECG rhythm and adjusted in amplitude.
- Artificial respiration can be performed through mouth-to-mouth, mouth-to-nose, or bag-valve-mask ventilation with a realistic chest rise. The control panel facilitates the real-time monitoring of the volumetric ratio of air delivered during this practice.
- The simulator features a built-in compressor that enables self-automatic respiration, and the respiratory rate per minute can be adjusted using the control panel.
- Realistic bilateral and unilateral chest rise
- Monitoring CPR practices with time recording through the control panel
- Forty-three distinct ECG rhythms, each with adjustable heart rates controlled through the control panel, can be displayed utilizing four ECG leads.
- Real defibrillation, cardioversion, pacing, and AED applications can be safely performed on the model using an actual defibrillator, AED, and bedside monitor. The model is equipped with secure defibrillation (shock) points, ensuring the safety of the procedures.
- Non-invasive blood pressure (BP) measurement: the systolic (SBP) and diastolic (DBP) blood pressure values can be adjusted through the control panel. The Korotkoff sounds heard during measurement are synchronized with the selected ECG rhythm rate.
- A 10” virtual patient monitor is provided for use in laboratory settings, offering clear displays of ECG, SpO2, AWRR, EtCO2, Temp., and NIBP values. These parameters can be easily adjusted via the control panel.