- 8 hours of battery life
- Wireless control
- Residue-free adhesive pad set for adults, children, and infants
- Voice-guided instructions are provided for operating the AED in multiple languages, including Turkish, English, and Russian.
- The electrode pad positions are verified, and the procedure can proceed if they are correctly positioned.
- Audio guidance for CPR and AED steps during scenarios.
- Simulated shocks can be applied in scenarios where defibrillation is required.
- Guiding users with the correct compression rate during CPR using a metronome sound.
- Remote control of the device through a controller.