Half-Sized Adult Torso
- High-quality and durable material
- Realistic appearance
- Prominent anatomical features, including nipples, xiphoid process, overall chest, and rib
- Replaceable mouth and nose components with provided spares
- Elastic head and neck structure that offers enhanced mobility
- A steel spring system designed to provide realistic chest compression during CPR while preventing collapse during application
- One-way valve system that ensures the air given to the manikin flows in a single direction, effectively preventing any backflow
- Simulation of airway obstruction and Heimlich maneuver.
- Head and neck position can be adjusted to facilitate airway clearance procedures.
- Artificial respiration can be performed using mouth-to-mouth, and a realistic chest rise can be observed during the process. The mouth design is compatible with resuscitator usage.