- High-quality and durable material
- Realistic appearance
- Prominent anatomical features, including nipples, xiphoid process, collarbone, overall chest, and rib
- Elastic head and joint structure for enhanced flexibility
- A steel spring system designed to provide realistic chest compression during CPR while preventing collapse during application
- One-way valve system that ensures the air given to the manikin flows in a single direction, effectively preventing any backflow
- Artificial respiration can be performed through mouth-to-mouth and bag-valve-mask ventilation with a realistic chest rise.
- Simulation of airway obstruction and Heimlich maneuver.